Bully critical fail xD
I've just played Trickster for a daily.
I planned to do the strict minimum and then let the survivor do whatever they wanted. (I don't enjoy playing this killer, I only use him for this)
However, a few seconds in the game I get two repeated explosion spots in the shack.
Yup, one of these. In fact two, very obnoxious, gift-wrapped Dwights.
I just knew they were in the lockers. Of course the first one failed his head-on and ate a bat. He positioned himself so I would be hit by his acolyte. I wasn't born yesterday so it didn't work.
I proceeded ignoring the two clowns and took care of the two others. Of course they kept being rude doing that noise non-stop. They had saboteur too, both of them. I kept my cool. I've patiently ignored them until they made a fatal mistake. They got hit, both of them, and didn't heal immediately. I downed one of them in a corner of the map. He had boil-over so I've simply dropped him and let him bleed out while the other one kept doing noises. In the mean time the last "normal" survivor died on her hook in the background.
It took them one whole minute to think about crawling in front of a locker so I could eat a head-on.
It didn't work either : second one down.
Troll number one bled out a few seconds later and Troll number two got hooked with a nice view on the hatch.
I had no comment in the after game chat. ๐
Both of them had Boil over, Break-out, Saboteur, Head-On. I guess they didn't consider the bleed option.
Comments
Idk why but Dwelf and bald Dwight have a 90% greater chance of being toxic.
True.
Has been some famous streamer making some video about some similar build/strat? I've just got another (failed) attempt today xD