Last 2 survivors holding the game hostage and how to fix it
Since I started playing as a killer main I end up in many matches where sometimes I'm too good that I kill 2 survivors while 4 or 3 gens are left and many many times the last 2 survivors ( last time 2 Claudette's wearing dark clothes) will hide and blend in and just refuse to do any gens I literally patrolled gens 15-20 mins without them being worked on these 2 survivors are just being toxic and holding me hostage till I end up disconnecting I recorded the whole thing once but it wasn't worth it uploading a 3gb video just to report and it happens over and over for me but reporting everyone will take forever with video proof so my suggestion is to add a mechanic where if 2 survivors remain or it can be for everyone and they don't work on gens at all like 5 minutes somehow to detect it then everyone will get the afk crows notification so the killer can start chasing them and this will force survivors to play the game instead of hiding 20 to 30 mins blending to troll the killer it's really annoying when 2 friends decide to hold you hostage without doing gens and hiding across a big map your only option as a killer is to disconnect and get a penalty and lose pips ...
Comments
Yeah, idle crows really need revisiting and changing. It’s ridiculous that a survivor can meander the tiniest bit and not gather them. They should be required to do 10+ seconds of consecutive repairs every three minutes to not get idle crows.
Yeah they keep moving a bit and looping in place to avoid them it's one of the worst experiences needed a pip to climb but then 2 survivors will play who disconnects first game with you ..