Xenomorph Concept (I swear it's not the same one)

I had nothing to do, so I decided to make another concept, which I haven't done in a while so I thought it'd be fun.

I love Alien, so I decided to make a concept for it but I already made one I thought: "How can I make this different?"

Well, by making a concept for the Xenomorph life cycle of course! All the way from the tiny Facehugger to the monstrous Xenomorph.

DbD Killer Concept The Parasite An extraterrestrial Killer, The Parasite is able to evolve during The Trial and attack from the shadows using its Power Perfect Organism. Power: Perfect Organism The Parasite is able to evolve during The Trial, from its Facehugger state all the way to the full...

Keep in mind, I'm not finished with it. I didn't even start working on the Add-on or Perks and I'm not sure I'm even done with the Power, so that's why I decided to post it now, to see what people have in mind when it comes to feedback or if it's even a good idea.


Here's a quick overview incase someone doesn't have the time to read the whole concept:

-start The Trial as a Facehugger

-The Facehugger is able to pounce on Survivors, similar to Victor, or even a special NPC named "Crew Member" incase finding a Survivor would be too hard, to impregnate them with a Chestburster embryo

-impregnating would take between 15 and 20 seconds depending if a Survivor or an NPC was impregnated and a Chestburster will pop out

-The Chestburster is able to molt, quickly growing into a big Xenomorph

-The Xenomorph would be able to crawl on all 4 and jump on walls and ceilings and set up ambushes from above, 9 Vents will also spawn that The Xenomorph is able to use for mobility, but beware, Survivors are able to permanently seal said Vents with Ion Torches, tho they are limited and can only seal a maximum of 4 Vents

Comments