Survivor grunt of pain differences.

Been playing some more Jill with Claire cosmetic. Have to have iron will on her or else i have a asmr session inside my headphones. Meanwhile when playing Feng and Claud i barely notice sometimes. Like is this an intentional thing that survivors are supposed to have different intensities? Another good example Ace has built in iron will but Bill sounds like he just finished running a marathon? Like does anyone else find this weird? It's also been a thing since forever. Like i dislike iron will and feel it's overhyped. But some survivors kinda force its use.

Comments

  • Try playing Ace and you won't need Iron Will at all ๐Ÿคฃ

  • @Kurri said:

    Try playing Ace and you won't need Iron Will at all ๐Ÿคฃ

    Play david and think the killer has OG stridor.

  • I love it when I hear my partner play I can tell which survivor went down with out looking at the screen


    kate when she get hit sounds like she laughing or something also laurie is funny

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    I love it when I hear my partner play I can tell which survivor went down with out looking at the screen

    kate when she get hit sounds like she laughing or something also laurie is funny

    Kate sounds like a monkey when she gets hit. I really hate her voice but that's for most of the female survivors tbh. Yun might have the WORST voices out of them all tho. Idk what they told the voice actor to think about when they recorded her sounds...He injured sounds and when she is wiggling are the most horrid sounds ingame - together with Feng hook sound.

    Leon has the best moaning tbh even tho it doesn't sound like he is in actual pain at all... ๐Ÿ˜

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2862318#Comment_2862318

    Kate sounds like a monkey when she gets hit. I really hate her voice but that's for most of the female survivors tbh. Yun might have the WORST voices out of them all tho. Idk what they told the voice actor to think about when they recorded her sounds...He injured sounds and when she is wiggling are the most horrid sounds ingame - together with Feng hook sound.

    Leon has the best moaning tbh even tho it doesn't sound like he is in actual pain at all... ๐Ÿ˜

    chris don't sound bad ever

    but yun sounds like she been hit head to much.