I used to work at Dunkin Donuts. I would sometimes be put in charge of cleaning the bathroom, and people would somehow get their poop on top of the toilet. Not sure if it was done on purpose or if we had some exceptionally trashy customers, but either way, it was some pretty degrading work.
I worked at big name pet shop and our bathroom was open to the public. So many times people just pooped all over the place in there. Several times people basically put a bunch of TP in the toilet first, then pooped on it, then added more TP just to cause the toilet to clog as much as possible. Not only did we have to pick up dog poop in the aisles from people that didn't clean up after them we also had to clean up people poop in the bathroom. 🤢
yeah, I used to work at a Mexican restaurant and there was a day I had to clean literal crap off the bathroom ceiling. Some people just ain't raised right.
yeah, I used to work at a Mexican restaurant and there was a day I had to clean literal crap off the bathroom ceiling. Some people just ain't raised right.
It sounds like they were raised upside down 😂
Sorry, not funny.
I really don't understand how any human being can ######### outside the toilet, let alone these crazy ceiling, walls, etc examples.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
public bathrooms are awful in general
True. Which is why I avoid them at all costs.
I worked at big name pet shop and our bathroom was open to the public. So many times people just pooped all over the place in there. Several times people basically put a bunch of TP in the toilet first, then pooped on it, then added more TP just to cause the toilet to clog as much as possible. Not only did we have to pick up dog poop in the aisles from people that didn't clean up after them we also had to clean up people poop in the bathroom. 🤢
yeah, I used to work at a Mexican restaurant and there was a day I had to clean literal crap off the bathroom ceiling. Some people just ain't raised right.
It sounds like they were raised upside down 😂
Sorry, not funny.
I really don't understand how any human being can ######### outside the toilet, let alone these crazy ceiling, walls, etc examples.