It's on sale right now, but I am looking at Steam charts and it doesn't seem to have many players (declining since December release with <2K now). I see from reviews they removed MMR in the last update, and some are complaining about latency issues. Is it worth a try?
The whole people changing into objects thing bothers me. I can see turning into a ghost or a running-hunchback-monster, but I can't get my head around people turning into furniture.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you want to try it, I'd say go for it.
Whenever I've seen streamers I follow play it it always looks fun. If they release it on console I'd definitely give it a shot.
The whole people changing into objects thing bothers me. I can see turning into a ghost or a running-hunchback-monster, but I can't get my head around people turning into furniture.
I played it. It is more snowbally than DBD. As for the player count, I actually found matches faster than DBD.
It is a goofy bit of fun.
Yeah because you can't choose a role. Players forced to play as killer often