Killer Tier List Based on Visual Design

image.png

I love putting Hag at the bottom of tier lists

Comments

  • Twins should be dead last on this list. Every other killer has great design and captures some element of some aspect of horror. The art team for this game is the most consistent of everyone working on it.

    The one exception is Twins. They're not scary, they're not grotesque. They're not creepy or iconic or even memorable. They're just two sad, dumpy French peasants. The worst visual design of anyone in this game, by a country mile.

  • pyramid head and demo below slinger

    what

  • @Adjatha said:

    Twins should be dead last on this list. Every other killer has great design and captures some element of some aspect of horror. The art team for this game is the most consistent of everyone working on it.

    The one exception is Twins. They're not scary, they're not grotesque. They're not creepy or iconic or even memorable. They're just two sad, dumpy French peasants. The worst visual design of anyone in this game, by a country mile.

    to me huntress is just big lady with bunny mask, not very scary either

  • @Adjatha said:

    Twins should be dead last on this list. Every other killer has great design and captures some element of some aspect of horror. The art team for this game is the most consistent of everyone working on it.

    The one exception is Twins. They're not scary, they're not grotesque. They're not creepy or iconic or even memorable. They're just two sad, dumpy French peasants. The worst visual design of anyone in this game, by a country mile.

    I considered putting them lower, but I do think that their design is unsettling. I like the detail of how all of their possessions are on Charlotte's back and the different trinkets that are there, and I like the design of Victor.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    pyramid head and demo below slinger

    what

    Pyramid Head would be higher if it weren't for a certain...feature that was sadly removed, and while his skins would easily put him in S, I am judging this based off of the killer's default look.

    Demo is pretty faithful to the show but doesn't really have anything special going for him.


    As for Slinger, I just think he overall looks amazing. I love his big coat, I love the detail of having one of his legs in a brace, and I love that he's just a murderous cowboy.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2859996#Comment_2859996

    Pyramid Head would be higher if it weren't for a certain...feature that was sadly removed, and while his skins would easily put him in S, I am judging this based off of the killer's default look.

    Demo is pretty faithful to the show but doesn't really have anything special going for him.

    As for Slinger, I just think he overall looks amazing. I love his big coat, I love the detail of having one of his legs in a brace, and I love that he's just a murderous cowboy.

    fair enough, pyramid head deserves to have his dumptruck ass restored

  • Spirit is in a tier of her own.