Bug or cheater?

So while I have vast knowledge of DBD I dont tend to track every bug so i thought I'd ask if it's a known bug or a cheater.

Basically the killer was using perks that wasnt in his load out at the end. For example it was very clear PGTW was being used, i was even in a duo swf and they confirmed the same (I always try figure out their build during the match) But end of the game an 0 PGTW in their load out.

I dunno if this is a visual bug or this player is somehow using more than 4 perks

Comments

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    So while I have vast knowledge of DBD I dont tend to track every bug so i thought I'd ask if it's a known bug or a cheater.

    Basically the killer was using perks that wasnt in his load out at the end. For example it was very clear PGTW was being used, i was even in a duo swf and they confirmed the same (I always try figure out their build during the match) But end of the game an 0 PGTW in their load out.

    I dunno if this is a visual bug or this player is somehow using more than 4 perks

    If PGTW is being used without having it equipped, that's a cheater.

    That said, the visual on kicking the gen is a little difficult to determine at a glance.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/315052/bug-or-cheater

    If PGTW is being used without having it equipped, that's a cheater.

    That said, the visual on kicking the gen is a little difficult to determine at a glance.

    I was right near it (killer didnt see me) then I went back on it after, me and my friend was 100% positive of PGTW. We predicted some other perks due to how they was playing but didnt see those either but cant really be 100% on those others.

    I just found it weird as I'm usually on point and never wrong with the perks they're using. I just wasnt sure if it was like that bug which shows you versed one killer when you was actually against another (though this is rare and happens when they DC)

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2859346#Comment_2859346

    I was right near it (killer didnt see me) then I went back on it after, me and my friend was 100% positive of PGTW. We predicted some other perks due to how they was playing but didnt see those either but cant really be 100% on those others.

    I just found it weird as I'm usually on point and never wrong with the perks they're using. I just wasnt sure if it was like that bug which shows you versed one killer when you was actually against another (though this is rare and happens when they DC)

    If you are certain it's a hacker, submit a report. That's about all you can do.