Bug i think
when i played survivor aganist the pig. I got bear trap on my head. Pig had no perks, addons, or burnables. I used 3 devices to remove the bear trap and hit all skilll checks on 3 devices and bear trap did not get removed. I still died.
when i played survivor aganist the pig. I got bear trap on my head. Pig had no perks, addons, or burnables. I used 3 devices to remove the bear trap and hit all skilll checks on 3 devices and bear trap did not get removed. I still died.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you wait until the game was over? You only see the Perks, Add Ons and Offerings of the Killer when the game is over. So the Pig might have had Add Ons which made you die faster due to the Trap.
yes but the point was the bear trap did not come off my head after 3 successful devices that removes it
They didnt remove it
There are usually 4 jigsaw boxes in a match. Are you sure there wasn’t one left that you didn’t use? Which box is deactivating your trap is purely random and may very well be the very last one.