I miss Hawkins so much...
You cant imagine..
It was one of my top 3 maps with Silent Hill and Raccoon City. Im so sad we cant play on it anymore.
Yesterday I watched a dbd YouTube video and one of the games was on Hawkins.
I knew I missed this map, but I forgot how this map was amazing. The atmosphere in this complex was very nice. It feels like we are in a real horror movie. Not only Stranger Thing, but Hawkins reminds me of Resident Evil at the end of the 2 in the laboratort of Umbrella Corporation, or the moon complex in Alien.
Hawkins fits so well in dbd. And when I see the latest map, in the desert, it feels like two different games.
If Hawkins cant get back in the game. I want more maps like Hawkins.
Comments
Right, that’s what I was saying, replacing all the graphics is probably most of the work in making a brand new map anyway.
my guess is they will release a similar style map or something, I am sure they couuld de-stranger things it,...laboratory type maps are fun.
Totally, I liked Hawkins overall. 🙂 Hopefully they’ll do something similar again at some point.
Yes I miss old times when we got one map per killers...