Fix trapper's trap placements
The trap placement's are pretty bad at the moment in dbd. And what I mean by that is, you can basically have an invisible trap or an extremely hidden, almost out of sight trap. It's annoying to be looking at the ground and see no trap, but then you run over that spot and suddenly you're caught in a bear trap. Trapper's are able to hide half of the trap in other objects or stairs, which doesn't make sense? If anything the trap should be half way floating off the stair (like it is when it isn't set), not half way in it. Trapper's are also able to just completely hide trap's under the ground, when they are unset, you can see them, but when the killer sets them, they are just gone. I was walking on the gideon meat plant map on the top floor where stairs lead to a vault. I run up there see no trap, and suddenly I'm caught in one and the trap appears out of thin air.
Please devs fix trap placements. Its unfair when you're looking out for them and see nothing their but turns out something is there.
Comments