What do you think about The Ring? + I'm keeping track

Instead of making these 2 things separate posts I just quickly put them in 1.


What do you think about The Ring?:

So what do you guys think about the most recent chapter? I haven't played it too much but I will say, just like Pinhead, she is amazing. In terms of accuracy I mean. I love accuracy with licenses and I'm surprised she was done so well. Now as for the fun factor, obviously this is incredibly subjective, every killer after Pyramid Head for me was bland but when it comes to licenses accuracy just gets me giddy and more excited to play them. Visuals and sounds and stuff like that make things more fun. Not always just gameplay. When it's something iconic and familiar it makes that even better. But for fun, for me it's ok. It's not really all that amazing or unique but that's fine. It's a license and if it just reuses mechanics because that licensed character does something similar then it's fine by me. I think it's a great chapter. I don't care for the survivor though. Don't know him.


I'm keeping track:

So I'm keeping track of how many licensed killers after Nemesis are better in accuracy because I still need Nemesis fixed. And Freddy but I'll get to him after Nemesis. So far the number is 2. Both Pinhead and Sadako are way cooler than my boy. Yes that's all. Have a good day!

Comments