Why am I still earning Bloodpoints?

Hello

I have a simple question, I already have more than 1 million Bloodpoints, max is 1 million but how am I still earning them after matches?

Comments

  • Don't know but that should be a thing. There shouldn't be a max on bloodpoints, or at least raised higher than 1 million. It's too easy now with monthly ranks to max 1 million and I prefer taking my time spending points rather than being left with nothing.

    So if glad you get to keep warning points past 1 million. Not fair. ☹️

  • There is two different stack of bp, the normal BP gain from matches is capped at 1M. But any bonus BP from codes, login rewards, challenges etc are being added additionally

  • If you haven't used bloodpoints after having them gifted, the cap gets ignored on your way to the max amount. But not completely.

    So, for example, if you have 500k BP and aren't getting any BP gifted by BHVR or through codes, when you get to mil, you won't go past it.

    But if, say, while having 500k you get gifted like 150k BP - your total amount of current will instantly go up to 650k, but when you get to that mil you'll keep getting bloodpoints until you get 1 million 150k BP total. At the same time, the gifted bloodpoints are getting used first, so this "overcapping" will not work even with gifts/codes if you spend those bloodpoints before reaching a million.