Survivors getting 45k bp
To me it seems like hacks. The match I was in was a legion memeing the whole match didnt down anyone and barely got any hits. No perks dedicated to bp gain or cakes or bps. Am I missing something here?
To me it seems like hacks. The match I was in was a legion memeing the whole match didnt down anyone and barely got any hits. No perks dedicated to bp gain or cakes or bps. Am I missing something here?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ohhhh nice, I didnt know that
Yeah it is the white glyph.
and bonus BP from perks/addons/offerings won’t even show up on the score at the end.