Do survivors hate the new killer already?

Third game tonight with at least 3 DCs...are survs rage quitting against new killer or is there another issue going on?

4DCs.jpg


Comments

  • With the right combination she can destroy teams. AGAIN WITH THE RIGHT COMBINATION! Otherwise she's C- High D tier at Top MMR results may vary.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I had a TTV in my lobby when playing her today. I went and watched the footage and he was complaining the whole time that she was too OP and she needs a nerf. Yeah, if you sit on a gen just starting ahead and not looking around you are going to caught off guard (like they were doing). Don't blame me for your lack of situational awareness. I wasn't even playing well.

    Yeah the amount of people who I catch on gens is staggering. I guess looking around is just too hard for survivors and she needs a massive nerf...

  • @Yankus said:

    Third game tonight with at least 3 DCs...are survs rage quitting against new killer or is there another issue going on?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QARNGUZSA72O/4dcs.jpg

    I don't really enjoy facing her, but it has nothing to do with her being strong.

    This is my average game against The Onryo:

    • Game starts, she approaches. I hear her lullaby and start listening out. The second she appears I run to the nearest vault and head off towards safety. Sometimes she'll hit me once, usually she won't even get that without dedicating a huge amount of time to me.
    • She starts ping-ponging around TVs trying to catch people out. We get a few stacks of Condemn, but by the time it's getting hairy, we're on our last gen - unless someone has made a complete foul-up.
    • If I get near max condemn, it's pretty simple to snag a tape and drop them.
    • She ends up going AFK or cable-pulling.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I had a TTV in my lobby when playing her today. I went and watched the footage and he was complaining the whole time that she was too OP and she needs a nerf. Yeah, if you sit on a gen just starting ahead and not looking around you are going to caught off guard (like they were doing). Don't blame me for your lack of situational awareness. I wasn't even playing well.

    Yeah, the only time I really get to make her work is if people are either too cocksure (and give me free hits, sometimes a free mori) or I get sent to a specific map.

    Most of the time, if you know the basics of looping and tiles, there really isn't much she can do.

  • Eh I was called a speed hacker today while playing as her because apparently I was faster than normal?? Obviously the DH/COH gamer said it but still.

    She's fun, to play and to face imho. Especially being able to go through survivors, because people don't realise you can.

  • The DC penalty needs to be harsher and hook suicides should be counted as a DC imo. If people don’t want to play don’t hit find match that easy.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Eh I was called a speed hacker today while playing as her because apparently I was faster than normal?? Obviously the DH/COH gamer said it but still.

    She's fun, to play and to face imho. Especially being able to go through survivors, because people don't realise you can.

    I think the speed thing comes down to her tiny size - much like people still complain about Freddy's lunge.

  • They shouldn't hate her. She was balanced just for them.