Reduce portrait size
Hello,
now that we have a second row of both Killers and Survivors, I feel it would be very nice to reduce the Portrait size, so that all the characters would fit on one page without scrolling!
Thoughts?
Hello,
now that we have a second row of both Killers and Survivors, I feel it would be very nice to reduce the Portrait size, so that all the characters would fit on one page without scrolling!
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
+1. Good idea.
Agreed. Character model on selection shows me all the detail I need, so long as I can tell who I'm selecting the portrait doesn't have to be mega.
Indeed, Scrolling is just stupid, I regularly forget the Spirit even exists.