I wanna play only against Switch users with more than 500 h, PC players on Epic or Steam, but not Windows Store or Stadia, PlayStation players that have an escape rate of lower than 50 % and XBox Series S players. No one else. I would also like a Coke light with it. Thanks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Crossplay is between all platforms - there are no plans to change this to individual platforms.
It would only filter out the not cheating PC players. From what I’ve been told Hackers figured out how to bypass that system.
I wanna play only against Switch users with more than 500 h, PC players on Epic or Steam, but not Windows Store or Stadia, PlayStation players that have an escape rate of lower than 50 % and XBox Series S players. No one else. I would also like a Coke light with it. Thanks.