ADD HOOK ON RPD LIBRARY ON ALL VARIANTS
Recently in a match I had to deal with a duo of survivors, one Blessing totems under the library with Boon: Exponential and the other going every chase to the top corner of the library with Boil Over and Flip Flop. I could never hook the survivor who went to the top corner of the library, please add a hook there.
In my case only these 2 survivors were left, the one with the Boon Perks opened the door and the other was crawling in dying state. I was on top of him so he cannot recovery with the Boon Perk Exponential and run away, but for my surprise he was crawling all the way to the door and the moment I pick him up after leaving the library his teammate start sabotaging the hook so I couldn't hook him. In the end the 2 escaped, it is an insane strategy but pretty boring playing as a killer knowing that you never gonna reach a hook before the survivor wiggle off in the RPD Library. This is pretty abusable with the Boon Perk: Exponential working on all floors.
Comments