You ever just have a perfect night of DBD?
Most of us know that feeling of "chasing a good match" that makes this game addictive, but I just had 3 very fun games in a row. A Trickster that never tunneled and played well who I died for, a Triangle Head that actually used their power rather than faking all the time, and a really ######### good Hillbilly that destroyed me. It was actually a good time through and through.
Thanks to those of you who play this game in a way that enables fun for others in their matches.
Comments
Not in a row but I had 2 Onryō games with no CoH and 3 Condemnation Mori's each
Yep had a 30 win survivor streak once was ruined by a 5 blink nurse way back like almost 2 years ago
I’ve had nights where just played Spirit. Win or lose, it’s always a joyful time 😊