We do a little trolling
Man I love playing basement bubba lol
Man I love playing basement bubba lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Btw I blocked them as the kept spamming me party invites lol
Sounds like someone I've come across. Messaged me the same thing, best part is they had a screenshot of themselves playing killer and also ran noed. So I sent that to them with "hi kettle have you met black" as a response
Did they have mario in their name?
I don't jugde him, but he's still wrong being toxic like that, lol
Congratulations, I guess.
Oh God it's been a minute so idk lol