I can just play freddy... wait WHAT?

Why and I will emphasize WHY is Freddy's sweater red and black?

So here I am wanting to kill some survivors for not wearing green on st pattys day and I realize I have very few options. After a failed game as nurse I go Wait Freddy's sweater is red and green and I click on him and its red and black. At first I was like am I remembering Freddy wrong but no apparently there are full articles on why those colors were chosen by Wes Craven. I am wounded, I guess I will just self care in the corner.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Because this is remake freddy from the 2010 remake of NOES. He wears darker colours to suit the films darker tone compared to the original.

    I maybe want to watch this again. All i remember is that the Remake was incredibly boring and bad. But maybe today i see that different.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855374#Comment_2855374

    I maybe want to watch this again. All i remember is that the Remake was incredibly boring and bad. But maybe today i see that different.

    I liked it honestly. The nightmare on elm street movies are nothing special tho in my opinion, remakes or originals

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2855403#Comment_2855403

    I liked it honestly. The nightmare on elm street movies are nothing special tho in my opinion, remakes or originals

    Just watched all the originals few month ago again. They are old and cheesy but still hold up pretty well imo. Especially the first one - i forgot how good this one was.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Because this is remake freddy from the 2010 remake of NOES. He wears darker colours to suit the films darker tone compared to the original.

    Remake Freddy has a green and red sweater.

  • @Sharpefern said:

    Why and I will emphasize WHY is Freddy's sweater red and black?

    So here I am wanting to kill some survivors for not wearing green on st pattys day and I realize I have very few options. After a failed game as nurse I go Wait Freddy's sweater is red and green and I click on him and its red and black. At first I was like am I remembering Freddy wrong but no apparently there are full articles on why those colors were chosen by Wes Craven. I am wounded, I guess I will just self care in the corner.

    It may be down to licence, maybe they said you can have him but not his colours. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not 100% sure.

    But remake Freddy did have the green and red colour sweater.