Horrible bug that crushed my soul......

Adept David is bugged... fix it ASAP plz.... done 2 escapes... and still didnt get it, aint that easy to get for me that particular trophy

Comments

  • Did you escape through the hatch or through the exit gate? 
  • Use his three perks and nothing else don't bring an items or use an offering.

  • I had that problem too. Everyone else has worked so far aside from David.

    It would be the one with No Mither wouldn't it...
  • @The_Crusader said:
    I had that problem too. Everyone else has worked so far aside from David.

    It would be the one with No Mither wouldn't it...

    Did you get the other achievements recently? Currently the escape dailies are all bugged. I'm wondering if this means the adept achievements are bugged too.

  • @The_Crusader said:
    I had that problem too. Everyone else has worked so far aside from David.

    It would be the one with No Mither wouldn't it...

    Did you get the other achievements recently? Currently the escape dailies are all bugged. I'm wondering if this means the adept achievements are bugged too.

    Yup been getting them since reset last week. Done a good few so far. All worked except for David.