How are you supposed to get the new Sadako well charm?
Like seriously, I want that charm so bad on my switch because I love it. Yet, I can't figure out how to get it. Every single theory I've heard has been debunked.
- Get one or both the new characters - people who don't have either got the charm
- Get one or both the adepts - same as #1
- Watch the intro video all the way through - on my playstation I skipped it and still got the charm
- Log in every day for 7 days - I've done that and didn't get it
I know I'm probably missing some, but those are all the ways I've heard, and all have been debunked. So how are you supposed to get this charm? At this point I really think it's luck based because so far, that's the only thing that COULD be true.
Comments
Some people have said you have to wait 7 days after owning one of the two characters. I've only seen one person who didn't own any DLC get the charm. Is it happening to tons of people?
Most people who say they got it own at least one of them.
I just kept resetting until I eventually got it
I have both characters on switch and I've had them since their release, don't have the charm
It is 7 days of playing. Just got it.
From what I can tell.
You hope.
I got it, but I don't know why I got mine.
I heard it was given to people randomly and you have to be healed by someone with it equipped, like provision from TF2
That didnt went well
lucky you I been play everyday from the release date till now still no charm.
I own the DLC got it day 1 no charm.
Idk I just logged in and got it randomly. I'm guessing you have to get a merciless victory with her or something.
My guess is it is pretty broken as far as how it was intended to roll out. Look back at Auric cell charm didn't get to all players and that was quite a simple trigger.
I actually did find out it's completely random. There is no prerequisite to get the charm. I was talking to my friend the other day about the charm and they were like "Well let's see if it's random. I'll get my switch." They play on pc and switch, mostly pc now, so they hadn't even opened the game on switch since Sadako released. She got the charm the first time she opened the game.