I guess there is a first time for everything

20220317092818_1.jpg

I've seen my fair share of hackers, mainly killers in this game (since I mainly play survivor), but wow... I have never seen someone bring a mori. They made us scream the entire game too, just randomly and then used dead hard when they did not have dead hard.

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    No clue why at least the killer didn't DC. After seeing a survivor brought a Mori. That's an automatic PC crash for me.

    It didn't turn over for us survivors. So I am assuming it didn't turn over for them too, just like they can't see when we throw 'shroud of binding' offerings.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    No clue why at least the killer didn't DC. After seeing a survivor brought a Mori. That's an automatic PC crash for me.

    Killer probably thought it was binding or union, y'know, reasonable offerings, lol

  • Perhaps he was expecting survivors to not solve pinheads box and wanted to get a point across.