Secret Sadako Charm (delete if not allowed)

delete if not allowed mods

anyone ACTUALLY know about this Sadako charm when loading in? People are saying it’s 7 Days after you buy the DLC, but that has to be wrong cause I bought it the same day the chapter released. Some are saying you have to play with players who have it to “spread the curse” that also didn’t work. All I want is this charm 😔

Comments

  • Like the campfire charm, this one's shrouded in mystery too...

  • I have it. No idea how though, I just loaded up the game one day and boom.

    Theres alot of theories behind how to get it, from watching the trailer, playing a week after first player her etc.

    I would of thought it was the bonus for buying the chapter through X platform store. Like most chapters before if you buy them through your actual platform store you get a free charm or shirt (for example you got the box if you brought pinhead through your platform store) I feel that's most likely as was just a late being added

  • Hmm. Bought her with cells, got her to 40, played a few games with her every now and then. Got the amulet yesterday out of the blue. So I don't think it's a buy in x platform kind of thing.

  • I’d like to think it’s a video infection thing. Players who got the tape infect other players.

    No one knows how it happens. It just does.

  • I have no idea how you get it but I received it yesterday after login.

    Didn't even know a charm existed until reading the posts.

    I read that there's an in-menu cutscene which happens with static I remember being tabbed out of DBD and seeing static on the game while it was in the background when I clicked back onto it, next day I got the Well Charm.

  • I like to know how pissing me off now.

  • It seems to be random I just got it after restarting my game a few times