I need help

I was playing a game of survivor where I was taking protection hits for survivors to complete a challenge. I took two hits for a Steve who was being carried by a Michael Myers and he escaped his grasp. He then went on to pick me up when suddenly I was able to instantly escape his grasp. I expect that there was a hacker in the game but I couldn’t figure out how, and the killer thought I was hacking since he wouldn’t want to pick me up after he downed me. I'm worried that my account will be banned and that I would lose the 4-5 years of progress that I made into the game, What can I do to possibly know that my account won't be banned?

Comments

  • Don’t worry, if you haven’t hacked then it’s very very unlikely they will ban you since they won’t have evidence to warrant that. There is also a known bug doing exactly what you are describing and the people looking over the reports are definitely aware of this bug:

    @NeverEnough said:

    Step 1 : Pick up survivor (any killer and map)

    Step 2 : Let him wiggle off

    Step 3 : Pick up another survivor

    Step 4 : Second survivor get instant escape

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    Bug is triggered only if the killer does not perform any actions after the survivor jumps off the shoulder

    https://youtu.be/iWBV0PKtcWA


    maybe you can post in the bug report I just linked and provide additional information or if you have a clip of what happened..

  • @Mooks said:

    Don’t worry, if you haven’t hacked then it’s very very unlikely they will ban you since they won’t have evidence to warrant that. There is also a known bug doing exactly what you are describing and the people looking over the reports are definitely aware of this bug:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/314358/instant-wiggle-off

    maybe you can post in the bug report I just linked and provide additional information or if you have a clip of what happened..

    Thank you so much, I didn't realize there was a bug going around like that currently in the game