What happens when you give a clicky the thing they hate the most?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBW_Qr3xBu0
That is, ignore them.
That is, ignore them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love ignoring clicky clicks because so many of them INSIST on being clicky clicks that they just follow you around being all clickity clicky.
If they're following me, they're not doing gens. It's great. Once I get a down, all I have to do is look at a wall or walk a few feet to where they're hiding waiting for their chance to finally...shine ๐ and stab them. They'll either have to run and so no flashy flash or I get to down them and now I have two people on the floor.
My go-to strat. No game for attention seekers after gettng my bbq stack from them.