A small thing I noticed about Sadako
I just finished playing a match as Sadako and I noticed that if you finish the trial demanifested it shows Sadako glitching like she does when demanifested. I just thought that was kind of cool.
I just finished playing a match as Sadako and I noticed that if you finish the trial demanifested it shows Sadako glitching like she does when demanifested. I just thought that was kind of cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's like Twins and ending with Victor in or out, it's just nifty. There's a lot of small attentions to detail and I really love it !!
Yeah I noticed that last night too. I’m surprised Wraith doesn’t appear cloaked in the endgame screen if he was cloaked when it ended.
Character being the same in the result screen as they're in game.
BRILLIANT
I noticed that Trapper hold trap if you carry one before the match end. I think the only character that they have to script is Wraith when hes being invisible. The rest are just bring what you already have.