I'm actually loving Spirit
So I've actually took the time to learn how Spirit's "new" power works after all of this time and I actually love playing as her now.
I kind of hated playing as her after her nerf because survivors could easily guess where you're coming from, but I've learned how to trick survivors with the phasing noise and it led to some pretty fun plays. The only issue I have with paying as her is on Backwater Swamp because it's dark and I can't see a thing, but other than that I've been having fun playing as her.
Comments
@TheGannMan :
Yay I’m so happy to hear that!!! She is really a lot of fun if you can learn her ❤️
Welcome fellow Spirit lover. We welcome you with open arms. You are home now and this is a safe place.
So true. We accept anyone in our Spirit community ❤️