Make Bloody Fingernails and Well Water base-kit for Sadako

I've played Sadako very often since the release and while prestiging her, I only used those 2 Add-Ons because they are so good when combined.


For the people that don't know the Add-On description:

Bloody Fingernails gives you a 50% speed if you exit a TV.

Well Water gives you 2 more seconds of Undetecable after exiting demanifasting-mode.


Both Add-Ons give you more options to play her without being too overpowered. I ported to a TV, got the speed-boost and went immediately into demanifasting-mode. So I could reach Gens or Exits more faster while Survivors didn't notice I was nearby. Or she should keep a bit more of Undetecatble when exiting a TV as base-kit. The speed-boost could be reduced to 25% tho.

Comments

  • I enjoy Cabin Sign with Ring Drawing, I personally believe they're some of her best Add-ons

  • I really like this idea! I'm still learning all of her addons and finding the synergies that I like myself, and once she's out for a little bit longer I definitely am excited to see what they do to adjust her power and addons.