Empathic Connection with Empathy causing game crash

PLATFORM: PC

DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE: When I run the new perk Empathic Connection with the perk Empathy, my game disconnects and crashes mid-match. It does not do this when running Empathy by itself, leading me to believe that Empathic Connection is the problem.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Load in as survivor with Empathic Connection and Empathy in your loadout. Begin to play the match. Game crashes.

HOW OFTEN IT OCCURS: Every time I run this perk combination together. So far, three times.

I don't have any screenshots, unfortunately, but I know others have been having game-crashing perk combinations involving this and other perks.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Empathy alone doesn't crash the game, and neither does Empathetic Connection on it's own. (I also ran Empathy+Aftercare for a bit, no issues there either..) Maybe it is the perk combo, which would suck! I like em together.. ;-;

  • @crystalkitti said:

    Empathy alone doesn't crash the game, and neither does Empathetic Connection on it's own. (I also ran Empathy+Aftercare for a bit, no issues there either..) Maybe it is the perk combo, which would suck! I like em together.. ;-;

    thank you for the feedback! i'll have to try running empathic connection on its own and see what that does, for better testing!

  • I have not had any crashes running EC alone, so it probably does have something to do with running both.