What is your main issue with dbd as survivor
I think my my main issue might be with solo que. As you all know solo que as survivor is very... frustrating to put it lightly. I don't have much problems with how killers play as I do with my teammates. I know I might sound like I'm complaining but I can't be the first person to die first hook or go seconded hook because my teammates were looting a chest in basement or hiding in a corner. I must admit this doesn't happen that often but when it does, its just depressing. I'm aware they will or might be adding huds as to what everyone is doing which sounds great but how would you add on to this. How would you make solo que better.
Comments
True
How the meta strategies and MMR encourage you to not interact with killer