Frame drops since the ring chapter
I dont have the best pc but I could play before the chapter on Medium graphics with average 60 FPS with barely drops, only in RPD.
Now since the chapter I experience often drops and freezes, rougly 2-3 BIG lag spikes per game, especially while playing Killer. Not that much as survivor for some reason.
Those big spikes cause me to miss hits sometimes or lose someone in chase depending on the situation.
Best example right now I got a big spike right before I wanted to do a demon dash hit, ofc I missed cuz of that spike and lost my entire blood fury and therefore the survivors could completely reset, the was bascily lost (still would be a 1k but it is definatly very frustrating).
Does anyone else has such big drops or is it just me?
Comments
Turn off vysnc in game config if you didnt that could help little bit
maybe but the main point is that the chapter made FPS worse atleast for me, hope that the devs are working on it.
Try it out i think that will help you also set antialiasing to 0
can you give me a quick guide how to do that?
Dont mess with resolution
%appdata% local dead by daylight find gameusersettings and that is about it my english is not that good to type it in a right way for you so yt always help
Thank you! As far as I know I am allowed to change the settings in the Gameusersettings file am I right? @MandyTalk
Np glad if that helps you have fun