5.6.1 on Switch?

Is there an ETA for 5.6.1 for Switch? I wasn't able to find a match as killer for like 15 minutes. I ended up closing it and playing Arceus instead.

I hope there will be some compensation from devs...

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • 5.6.1 came out on Switch on all platforms yesterday at around 2pm ET - a few hours after it was released on the other platforms.

  • @Mandy said:

    5.6.1 came out on Switch on all platforms yesterday at around 2pm ET - a few hours after it was released on the other platforms.

    Ah I had checked it at 2:05. So weird!

    Ill have to try it tonight!

    Ty! :)

  • Thanks for the info Mod! I played yesterday without cross. I played 5 games within an hour. Queue times werent terrible at all. I was in a game under 1 minute at all times. Maybe i was just lucky? in im california so all switch users decided to play yesterday at 12pm-1pm lol.

  • @domriver said:

    Thanks for the info Mod! I played yesterday without cross. I played 5 games within an hour. Queue times werent terrible at all. I was in a game under 1 minute at all times. Maybe i was just lucky? in im california so all switch users decided to play yesterday at 12pm-1pm lol.

    I think you got the sweet spot there with regards to the timing!