So theoretically, playing against nemesis is like having the old MoM equipped for free
Right?
Right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if the whip was as good as an m1 sure, but the whip is so much better then an m1
His tentacle is strong, so it is not big deal to having 3
hits. It was problem for me at start but now i am much better with him.Or 4 Health States if you have Dead Hard
Unless you're like the poor dumb Meg who managed to Dead Hard out of the way--then ran right back into the tentacle, downing herself.
What I'd give to see such a thing
The whip is a free hit where you would otherwise have not gotten one, so no. Nemesus is quite good and popular.
I took a drink of water because I thought that I'd missed, and immediately started dying--it was so Goddamn funny
yes. His power gives free styptics.
I mean, I've seen some people get hilarious downs with his zombies, so he has that going for him, lol
Nemesis is bugged rn, there’s times where there’s no animation while he’s pulling up his whip and as a survivor you have to guess if he has his whip pulled out or not. The zombies are so quiet around corners of jungle gyms and if your not paying attention you will get hit. The zombies also zone you away from pallets and windows making it even easier for nemi to down you. This killer is resident sleeper to go against… Again any killer that holds down m2 to get free zoning on survivors is unfun. Huntress, Demo, Pyaramind head, Nemises, Deathslinger etc…ZzzzZzZzzzZzzzZzz