A question to the dbd community

So, why do survivors constantly want me to give them a chance to play? At the same time, however, they never give me a chance to play. So, if I as a killer am expected to give one side a chance, but that side never gives me a chance, why should I give it to them? Is it just a double standard and hypocrisy present in the community?

Comments

  • @coaltrain503 said:

    So, why do survivors constantly want me to give them a chance to play? At the same time, however, they never give me a chance to play. So, if I as a killer am expected to give one side a chance, but that side never gives me a chance, why should I give it to them? Is it just a double standard and hypocrisy present in the community?

     Is it just a double standard and hypocrisy present in the community?

    It is exactly this, but then they will still preach about how killers are toxic, the problem, unfair etc.

  • Screenshot_20220316-092048__01.jpg

    Both sides have rules that they feel people should follow. Just play how you want.

  • You enjoy facecamping?

  • Yes. Don't worry about it and do what you need to do.