Survivors: Why Do You Clicky Clicky Teabag...
...If you don't want me to chase you?
Had a game earlier that got under my skin a bit.
A Jake with what looks like a legacy skin sent me to Eyrie, with me as Pig. Oh joy.
Spammed his flashlight macro as soon as he saw me, very good player but got cocky, was able to mindgame him at the gym and get a down.
He gets his hat off and sure enough, bbbrrrrrr strobey teabag teabag when I find him and a Yui at the central gen. I chase him, lose him, locate him again, chase him all the way around those silly main structure vaults, eventually get him with an Ambust, down him and hook him. Failed attempt at a window fake.
A few minutes later I hook the Yui. He's back. Unhooks her in my face then brrrrrr. Teabagging away. Drops a pallet and teabags again. So I chase him down, get him with the same dumb Otzdarva mindgame at the gym. He dies, team gets a 2o at the end of the day with the Claudette and the Kate on their death hooks.
Postgame (edited for profanity):
Jake: 'nice tunnel scrublord'.
Me: 'Uh, what tunnel?'
Jake: ' dont play stupid you spent half the game up my butt'.
Me: 'You were spamming your flashlight and teabagging me. I thought you wanted me to chase you?'
Jake: 'grow up and take a joke like man next time'.
Jake: 'noob'.
Jake: 'people like you make this game not fun to play'.
I log off for the evening, my faith in humanity a little bit worse for the wear.
Survivors: Don't be this Jake. If you seek to get my attention, don't complain when you succeed. Or better yet, manner up.
Comments
iTS sTrAtEgY pURelY. nOtHiNG tOXiC
I will literally only clicky clicky and tbag if the killer facecamped and I survived it
Some days ago someone asked me why my teammates did that at exit gate. That killer wasn't tunneler or camper. He was a fun blight. I told him they might be mad or frustrated because of previous matches. Sometimes I feel the same way, but I'm not feeling satisfied teabagging someone that it's not a big camper or hard tunneler with no reason. If I teabag you it means I think you are playing scummy and I don't respect that.
I never said it's a valid reason. It's just a reason. They feed their ego doing that because they were destroyed in previous matches and it happens to get "revenge" on another killer. I'm pretty sure that's why. I don't think every player started playing this game being like this from beginning. I refuse to believe that. No matter if it's a survivor or killer they might be toxic in next match if they were destroyed in previous match.
As a devoted member of the Jake Park mains society, we reject this man as one of our own. Perhaps the nea mains will not urban evade away from this and take in this poor soul
Signed Hexy, DevotedTricksterMainExtraordinare