I don't like Billy's forum profile picture
It's zoomed out compared to in-game and his shoulders are so broad it's uncanny.
That is all.
It's zoomed out compared to in-game and his shoulders are so broad it's uncanny.
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure that it's because the forum pfps are square as opposed to rectangular, it's the same with Cheryl, you can't see her shoulders on her in-game icon.
Sorry for your loss, fam.
At least your killer is on here, my man Pinhead doesn't even have an avatar.
I mean at least Billy has a profile pic. I'm still waiting for Artist and Sadako to get an avatar. ๐