Buff Nurse on console
Buff Nurse on console
Buff Nurse on console
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What exactly do you want buffed?
Nurse. The console version of Nurse.
She does not need any buffs. You want QoL changes for console Nurse, not buff.
I've mained her on console for well over 3 years and I don't really think she needs buffs.
What console Dbd itself needs is frame drop fixes on old gen and more customizable controller options moreso for ranged killers rather than Nurse.
Edit: And let us disable the ######### "aim dressing"
... I meant what about her do you want buffed? Or do you mean QoL like flicking?
Remove that stupid "oh, you attacked here? Nah, let's make you do a 180 and attack thin air"
I dunno how bad it is on PC but it messes me up on so many killers. On a fast paced killer like Spirit or Nurse, it utterly kills my momentum
No