Is editing the player settings in the config file bannable?
I play on a really low end laptop and wanted to know if I changed some stuff in the file to make it run better would EAC detect it as cheating or game file modification?
Tagged:
BHVR
I play on a really low end laptop and wanted to know if I changed some stuff in the file to make it run better would EAC detect it as cheating or game file modification?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Editing any of the in-game files is done at your own risk. We cannot advise you here with regards to that.
If you do trigger an automatic ban we would also not be able to unban you.