Daily Rituals

Just a short and simple thought......

Daily Rituals should have separate rituals for survivor and killer.

I only day this because i get nothing but rituals for killer and maybe, MAYBE 1 for survivor after skipping 1-30.

Im just saying a separate list for each might be the way forward.

im not favoring one or the other, having a list for each would make it fair for both.

Comments

  • @JimmyJones85 said:

    Just a short and simple thought......

    Daily Rituals should have separate rituals for survivor and killer.

    I only day this because i get nothing but rituals for killer and maybe, MAYBE 1 for survivor after skipping 1-30.

    IM just daying a separate list for each might be the way forward.

    im not favoring one or the other, having a list for each would make it fair for both.

    I agree with this

  • Agreed as well.

  • They really should do separate dailies, 3 survivor and 3 killer.

  • Either that or have them be combined like some of the Rift challenges where it’s “Kill X survivors as Y killer OR Be in chases with X survivor” sort of thing. So every mission could be completed by either type.

  • Also needs more variety. I have never had a Clown Daily before.

  • I got only killer rituals for about 10 days!

    Either let us chose what we would like to do (pick a killer or survivor challenge) or rework them so they are like some of those archive challenges which you cen do with both sides.

  • I absolutely agree with this and Clown needs one too as I never seen one for him.

    Maybe better variety in addition also.

  • @Himcules said:

    Also needs more variety. I have never had a Clown Daily before.

    I get Clown dailies all the time.. guess they want me to play him? Hitting four survivors while they are intoxicated.