My little story about lost time.
Somewhere a few minutes ago I turned off the game with a spoiled mood. 4 times, 4 f*****g times in 25 minutes when searching for a match for a survivor, the endless loading screen started. I had to close the game through the task manager and re-launch, starting to look for the lobby, it turns out only 3 times, on the fourth my patience is exhausted. Between these endless loading screens, I was thrown to the killers with a ping of 150-300, with whom I certainly am not going to play, because lags happen to me even with green ping, since there are no dedicated servers in the game. And twice the error popped up when you are thrown out of the lobby after 15-20 seconds of being there (easy anti cheat error 2), which can not be fixed for more than six months. As a result, I never found a single match.
The question after all this is - will there ever be a wonderful moment when it will be possible to sit down and normally play this game, enjoy it? Or is it really worth thinking about buying a civilization? In the end, why on the store page with the game does not hang a warning marked "early access"? Is it possible to call it a full release?
It's been 2 years since the game's release, 2 f****** years...
Comments
Steam has been out for 15 years and I still see bugs that prevent me from sending messages until I restart it.
Newsflash: Any software more complex than "Hello world" has bugs and will always have bugs. Programmers are human, and humans are fallible.
Just for example. I bought a rocket league a couple of years ago. And there I never waited for the start of the match for more than one minute. Also, never my ping was above 80. Hmm, why is that? Do androids work there?