Stingy skinflint BHVR, don't be such tight-asses and you'll stop squeaking when you walk!
I'm playing all weekend, having a great time. The Onryo is fun as hell. Her perks are fun as hell. I give this chapter an A+, and I generally don't embrace new things. Right after I finish complaining, I'm going to log in and kill all day. I don't usually start until evening, but I had to make myself quit last night, woke up still in the mood. That's how good this new chapter is, and how good this magnificent game is. Thank you for that.
Here's the complaint. I'm having a ball, I do enjoy having new things to work toward, I have a lot. Plenty of things to spend BP on, it's very rewarding to work toward unlocking, Having everything isn't fun, when I have everything I want, I lose interest. I get what you're doing.
But, even when I'm winning, I'm moving at a snail's pace. BP burns a hole in my pocket, I might not spend them after a low-scoring match, but I usually do. After winning a match, I want to spend. I go from terrifying killer to tortoise. It's like running through mud. Buff us with enough bp to make the grind more fun.
Comments