What will be your future cosmetics? Post them here!

Genuinely curious about what "combo" did you think about :)

  • "Rotten" Hag (black body recolor, claw and hair from Red Dress outfit)

  • "Sexiest man of the year" Jake

  • Feng (might change for her long dark haircut)

These are the main ones, taken from the PTB. What about you? :3

Comments

  • Gypsy Claudette, of course.
    I love stealing items, so it fits perfectly.

    Also, Red top and mini-short Kate, looks hot.

    About killers : mostly gonna use the same than before. Usually prestige outfit + legacy weapon.

  • Baseball bat doctor, and pr0n star ace.

  • The pink shirt alone on Ace + his default head (without hat) and the dress pants actually look pretty nice. A lot of David's cosmetics look pretty good even excluding the shirtless cosmetic.

    Most of the cosmetics that interested me are for the killers though and it's hard to pick a favorite although I'd say the Doctor's cosmetic sets were clear winners. Almost all of them are 10/10 material.

    Main thing about the Doctor's weapon cosmetics is that it's disappointing to find out his bats don't make alternative sounds when they hit a survivor. Especially the aluminum bat not making a ting noise when you hit a survivor with it.

    Although for the killers the only thing I really want is Robert Englund Freddy and the alternative outfits Bubba wore in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies. Bubba (Leatherface) wore a suit + alternative mask in the first movie at the end and he had about 3 different outfits in the second movie even though it was a spin off I still want them. There's nothing else I really want aside from that.

  • I think by far my favorite survivor outfit was a Dwight with blue aviators + blue-grey shirt + blue pants. I mean, this guy looked like a real punk, it was great.

    Killer wise, the wax wraith was great, but if it's going to set me back 10$ then the secondary assassin wraith outfit will do just fine for half the price.
  • Wax Wraith head/cloak w/ legacy body and weapon :D