Black Bars at top and bottom of screen
Is there any way i can get rid of these black bars at the top and bottom?
I play in 1440x900 and its really annoying having those bars. Ive tried changing the 16:9 option and that doesnt work. Can anyone help?
Is there any way i can get rid of these black bars at the top and bottom?
I play in 1440x900 and its really annoying having those bars. Ive tried changing the 16:9 option and that doesnt work. Can anyone help?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope those are there for now on because it gives an unfair advantage for the increase FoV dirty screen stretch users.
Just have to change your screen resolution to the proper size to get rid of them. No I don't what the proper size is either since I never mess with that stuff.
Oh, thanks anyway
Those are the "Stop cheating" bars. If you're using any resolution that gives an unfair advantage, those pop up