Can we swap shroud of binding and separation?
I keep getting shroud of seperation as killer and i just wonder "why run a offering to make the game harder on myself". Since survivors are stronger split up vs grouped together. I guess it's some hard game offering for killer. I just hope when they do a offering pass (if they do) they swap these. Because i feel binding could be a good offering for killer. Play legion with discordance run binding and profit on 4 hits instantly. Plague as well. Nemesis i feel would be good to. Anyone else think this is all that needs to happen with these two?
Comments
Yeah I always thought these offerings should switch places. You basically never want survivors to spawn separately as killer.
Maybe it's not as bad for use in Indoor maps...don't know.
I think the logic is that it's 'scary' to be on your own as a survivor so survivors would wanna feel safer by being around other survivors. It's a relic from back when the game was marketed more as a horror game and just doesnt work with how the game actually plays out these days.
Those are relics from the release of the game where teamwork on gens was the motive for survivor as the game in the beginning still had the theme of a slasher horror movie being played.
Survivor would team up and so on but nowadays spreading out has become well known as the most efficient method since the killer is limit in their map pressure.
Either swap or even just offer both types to both sides. Not that I think a killer should encourage survivors to spread out, but hey if someone wanted to do it I wouldn’t begrudge them.
I agree with this. Killers using the shroud of separation, and survivors using the shroud of binding is a bad idea for both. Like shooting oneself in the foot. I never see them used. (I wonder why.... /s ). I'd either switch them around, or remove them completely, so I don't have to waste blood points onto them while doing bloodwebs.
Shrouds should be removed completely. Shroud of Separation on survivors would be busted.