Bloodweb RNG
Is it RNG or is it "you can take this perk in this web, or the next one, or the next...doesn't matter to me but you will use your BP to purchase this perk." ????
"No" means "NO" Bhvr. I don't want Overcome! It's been in the last 9 bloodwebs and I've been counting. I go on hiatus for a while to play other games, switch from console to PC, come back to level up my survivors because there's no cross progression between console and PC, and I'm consistently getting the same two perks in every bloodweb. That can't be RNG. Happens every character. Wanna level up Jane? You better get Poised because it will be in every web until you do. I don't mind when they're at prestige III because I want to get all the perks, but when I'm not P3 on a survivor, I'm not wasting my BP on junk like Poised, Overcome, or Premonition. It's nice to have more options than forcing garbage perks on me. Give me a fair, random chance. I can't complain then. If there was cross progression this wouldn't be an issue. Maybe some of you don't care but when it's this obvious, it's ridiculous. It was enough to make me rage quit...in a blood web.
Comments
One of the many things wrong with the grind and progression system in this game. Don't force players to spend currency on perks they don't want. Respect a player's time.