It's already the 14th and my rank is still not reset.
Same thing for me. I am still rank 1 on killer and survivor with no BP from grade reset.
Rank just reset? I guess it just took 7 years for some reason.
Rank reset always happens on the 13th of every month, around 8pm EST.
Mine just reset 2 hours ago.
I believe this should have been resolved for everyone right now, yes it went through much later than it normally does.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing for me. I am still rank 1 on killer and survivor with no BP from grade reset.
Rank just reset? I guess it just took 7 years for some reason.
Rank reset always happens on the 13th of every month, around 8pm EST.
Mine just reset 2 hours ago.
I believe this should have been resolved for everyone right now, yes it went through much later than it normally does.