Inventory Quality of Life update idea
These are some changes I'd love to see implemented that would benefit everyone and make our lives easier and more fun!
- Offerings become universal to everyone. E.g. You purchase a 'Bloody Party Streamer' on the Doctor. You play Dwight and use it! Of course, you cannot use it on any character anymore - it has been consumed. Terrific when leveling up a new character or prestiging! (Of course, survivor offerings would be locked to survivors abd killer's to killer. Imagine a Claudette bringing a mori lol)
- (Survivor) Items & add-ons become universal. I wanna use my maps!!
- When prestiging: event items/add-ons/offerings don't get removed. Like why? I'm never going to P3 my Trapper!
Regarding prestiging and removal of your stuff. I got two ideas:
- Only perks get removed
- Everything gets removed for that character (except event items). Stuff on other characters don't get removed, and when you get new stuff it gets added to the prestigiged character and vice versa
Thoughts?
Comments