Should "Anxious Gasp" appear more often in the Bloodweb?

The Nurse's "Anxious Gasp" addon is one of my favorite addons. I don't think it has any use other than getting a few more bloodpoints. In itself it is only intended as a gimmick, which is why I think it's a shame that it doesn't appear more often in the Bloodweb.

So what do you guys think?

Comments

  • It should appear just as often as other add-ons, like it already does. This is a ridiculous question.

  • @Breadn said:

    It should appear just as often as other add-ons, like it already does. This is a ridiculous question.

    How ridiculous? Judging by your answer, this add-on has a relatively high value. I just don't think the add on should be green but rather yellow/brown.

  • @MoraFlex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2847819#Comment_2847819

    How ridiculous? Judging by your answer, this add-on has a relatively high value. I just don't think the add on should be green but rather yellow/brown.

    So you're saying that it should be moved to a different rarity? That I agree with.

  • @Breadn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2847910#Comment_2847910

    So you're saying that it should be moved to a different rarity? That I agree with.

    Lol, isn't rarity also what makes it more common in the bloodweb? But nice to see that you agree with me, gimmick addons should never cost 5000 BP

  • Change it to a common rarity, it doesn't belong in rares.

  • It's a fun attachment for sure, but you're spot on - it's a gimmick.

    The biggest problem with the Nurse is that her items are flat trash, with only a smattering of 'useful' addons in contrast with the numerous 'meme' addons.


    In my opinion, it should probably do more (such as reveal the aura of the survivor for 6 seconds) and get bumped to purple.

    They should make all of her attachments much, much stronger and fun to play with. They should probably take a look at nerfing her broken addons while working to turn the 'meme' ones into legitimate options.